When it comes to estate planning, there’s nothing better than knowing “your house is in order”. At Greater Midwest Financial Group, we systematically work with you to pursue that goal.
Despite the many law changes over the last 20 years, we now have more guidance to rely upon and more flexible tools to manage and address your concerns.
We work closely with you, your attorney and estate tax experts to provide flexible estate planning solutions for everyone. While we specialize in providing planning for high net worth clients, we also do detailed planning for estates of all sizes.
Besides traditional questions everyone asks like:
- Is a will or revocable trust better for me?
- What about a trust for my children?
- Are Powers of Attorney, Health Care Declarations, and HIPPA releases really necessary?
- How do I effectively use beneficiaries and Payable on Death and Transfer on Death registrations?
- Can I afford to help my children or charities during my lifetime?
We also explore the new estate planning laws and the opportunities they present for everyone like:
- If estate tax credits are transferable between spouses, how do I preserve their profitability?
- Are there ways to “lock in” todays generous tax credits in case rising deficits spur future reductions?
- Since many states have more restrictive and taxing laws, can you gear your planning to minimize those taxes too?
If you haven’t done a thorough estate plan review recently, you may not only be missing opportunities, but you may also be facing pit falls poised by old outdated documents. Now is the time to schedule a review.
Contact us for help.
Greater Midwest Financial Group does not offer legal services.