Markets can be complex and daunting, so you need a successful wealth manager with experience and perspective. We navigate the myriad of different investment vehicles to provide you with solid advice and one objective: helping you pursue your financial and life goals.
Our three principals have more than 60 years combined investment experience that has built perspective in an effort to benefit you.
We guide you in these types of investments:
- Individual stocks
- Municipal and corporate bonds
- Mutual funds
- Alternative investments
- Variable and fixed annuities
- Money market funds
- Real estate investment trusts
- Public limited partnerships
** In 2011 and 2012, Greater Midwest Financial Group was honored to receive the Premier Wealth Advisor award from the National Association of Board Certified Advisory Practices. Donald Phillips and James Ronn received the Five Star Wealth Manager Award from 2013-2015, and Donald Phillips was named in 2007 to Barron’s Winner’s Circle as one of the top Independent/RIA wealth advisers in Minnesota. In addition, our company was featured in Forbes magazine in the March 2014 issue as one of America’s Financial Leaders (click here for full article – PDF).
Our investment team has expertise in economics, finance, the capital markets, and has access to tremendous research capabilities. Our licenses and registrations include:
- B.S., Business Management from University of Minnesota
- B.S., Business from University of St. Thomas
- B.A., Economics from Carleton College
- B.S., Accounting and Finance from Bethel University
- CFP ® Certification
- Investment Advisor Representative, Registered Representative, Limited Municipal Securities Principal
- Insurance Life / Accident / Health / Variable Annuities
** National Association of Board Certified Advisory Practices (NABCAP) award was based on an evaluation of twenty different practice categories such as assets under management, fee structure and philosophy among other factors with additional emphasis placed on risk management, financial planning, customer service, client education, experience and credentials. 2013-2015 Five Star Award was based on 10 objective criteria associated with providing quality services to clients such as credentials, experience, and assets under management among other factors.